Devices that use Ant Agent: Forerunner 50, 60, 70, 310XT, 405, 405CX, 410, 610, 910XT, and the Garmin Swim
*The Garmin Forerunner models are not compatible with versions of WKO+ prior to v3.0
Upload to TrainingPeaks.com:
- Plug in your usb Ant stick, turn on your Garmin Device, and transfer the files to your computer. If you have not downloaded the Garmin ANT Agent, you will need to download ( for PC or for Mac)
- Open TrainingPeaks Device Agent
- Select your Garmin device or ANT Agent in the Device dropdown menu and open files
- Ensure the "Save To" location is the TrainingPeaks icon (If downloading to WKO, ensure the "Save To" location is the WKO+ icon)
- Click "Save"
Export from Garmin Training Center:
Export files from Garmin Connect:
- Use the Garmin AutoSync to have your files sent into your TrainingPeaks account
Garmin doesn't offer a bulk export from Garmin Connect but there is a third party program that will do this for you.
Once you get all of your .tcx files exported you can bulk upload them by dragging them all into the main window of Device Agent.
Tips and Troubleshooting:
- Use one-second recording; turn off Smart Recording IF possible with your device
- Turn off auto-pause. TrainingPeaks products are not currently compatible with this feature
- Keep your device up do date using the Garmin Webupdater
- How you set up your device effects how your data is collected, and often how it is reported. For more information on this device's set up, see the online owner's manual here.
- If your Garmin isn't already paired to Ant Agent, or your workouts are not being transferred via Ant Agent, you can view how to re-pair your Ant Agent here. It will take a while for the Ant Agent to recognize your device and then it will transfer everything on your device to your computer. Once it has done that you should be able to find the new files.