Upload a workout file to TrainingPeaks or WKO:
You can upload your files to your TrainingPeaks account either using Device Agent or the workout quickview box in your TrainingPeaks calendar.
If you don't already have Device Agent installed on your computer, you can download it here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com/entries/23177084-Device-Agent
To upload to TrainingPeaks, you can use Device Agent:
1) Ensure you have the correct username selected in case you have multiple accounts in your Device Agent.
2) Select your device from the device drop down menu. Verify that your device is connected / plugged into your computer.
3) Select "Open Files" to open the folder containing your workout files on your device. Once the folder is open, select all the workouts you would like to send to Device Agent, then select "Open".
4) Check the workouts you would like to upload to TrainingPeaks. You can also select "All" to check all workouts.
5) Make sure you are saving to your desired location. You can double click on the TP logo to change the "save to" location to WKO or a disk.
6) Once you have completed steps 1-5, you can hit "save" to send your files to your "save to" location.
7) To clear any remaining workouts, check them and hit clear. Note: does not clear your files from your device.
8) If you would like to log in directly to your TrainingPeaks account from Device Agent, you can do so from the "Login" button.
To Upload from the workout Quick View box within your TrainingPeaks account:
1) From the workout quickview window, click the "Upload Device File" button.
2) Browse your computer to search for your device and select the activity file you would like to upload to that day. Note: your device will have to plugged into your computer or the workout files will have to already be present on your computer.
In TrainingPeaks, you can Drag and Drop one or multiple files from your device onto the TrainingPeaks calendar.