There are several ways you can upload your workout files to your TrainingPeaks account.
- Through our Device Agent software
- Within the workout quick view window in TrainingPeaks
- By dragging and dropping the file onto your TrainingPeaks calendar
To upload workout files via Device Agent:
Please Note: TrainingPeaks Device Agent will no longer be supported as of November 1, 2016 (read more details here).
- Ensure you have the correct username selected if you have multiple accounts in your Device Agent.
- Select your device from the device drop-down menu. Verify that your device is connected/plugged in to your computer.
- Select "Open Files" to open the folder containing your workout files on your device. Once the folder is open, select all the workouts you would like to send to Device Agent, then select "Open."
- Select the check boxes for the workouts you would like to upload to TrainingPeaks. You can also select "All" to select all the workouts.
- Make sure you're saving to your desired location; you can double-click on the TrainingPeaks logo to change the "save to" location to WKO+3 or elsewhere on your computer.
- Once you complete steps 1-5, click "Save" to send your files to your "save to" location.
- To clear any remaining workouts, check them and click "Clear." (This does not clear your files from your device.)
- If you want to log in directly to your TrainingPeaks account from Device Agent, you can do so from the "Login" button.
To upload workout files directly to a planned workout on your TrainingPeaks calendar:
- Click on the workout on your TrainingPeaks calendar that you'd like to upload your workout file to.
- Within this workout quick view window, click the "Upload" button at the top right.
- A finder/browser window will open. Browse your computer for the desired workout file. Please note that your device must be plugged into your computer or the workout files must be saved locally on your computer.
To upload workout files by simply dragging and dropping the device file onto your calendar, please visit this help page.
For help importing files into WKO4, click here for instructions.