TrainingPeaks Device Agent will no longer be supported as of November 1, 2016 (read more details here).
Device Agent makes downloading from your device easy, online or offline.
- Save workouts to TrainingPeaks.com or WKO+
- Free for Mac and PC
Free Download of Device Agent v3.0:
- Whats New/Device Agent Release Notes
- Installing Device Agent V3.0
- Configuring Device Agent V3.0
- How to Use Device Agent V3.0
If using Device Agent with WKO+ v3.0: Please note, when updating to a newer build of Device Agent v3.0, make sure to also check that you are on the current build number of WKO+ v3.0. Instructions on how to get the latest build for WKO+ v3.0 can be found here.
Why is Device Agent unresponsive when I try to save or upload a workout?
If Device Agent is crashing when you click Save, and the crash is of the type where DA turns grey and unresponsive, then you may have a corrupt application.dat file. Here are the instructions to fix this issue. Please note, these instructions are ONLY for when DA crashes on upload.
- Open Device Agent and go to the File menu at the very top of your screen. Press File > View Saved Files.
- Close Device Agent.
- A file browser window will open.
- Delete the application.dat file.
- Then, open the queued folder and drag (don't copy) all of those files to your desktop.
- Open Device Agent and go through the account setup process. Device Agent should now work properly.
- Drag the files from your desktop to Device Agent and click save.
- For Windows: Documents > TrainingPeaks > Device Agent
- For Mac: Users/*your username*/Library/TrainingPeaks/Device Agent.