Every TrainingPeaks Accredited Coach has completed our certification process to verify their experience as a coach and their expertise using TrainingPeaks effectively to help an athlete reach their goals.
Each TrainingPeaks Accredited Coach has accomplished the following:
Level 2 Accreditation
- Meets all requirements of TrainingPeaks Level 1 Accreditation
- Has been Level 1 Accreditation for at least 6 months
- Has attended TrainingPeaks University (TPU)*
- Has provided letters of recommendation from 2 athletes that they have coached
- Has been personally interviewed by the TrainingPeaks Program Manager
All TrainingPeaks Accredited Coaches must maintain these requirements and renew their certification annually to be a TrainingPeaks Accredited Coach.
*TPU is an intensive 2-day training conducted by TrainingPeaks staff. At TPU, coaches also learn about TrainingPeaks.com, WKO4, and TrainingPeaks mobile app. Each Level 2 Coach is personally trained at TPU, making them more knowledgeable in the features of TrainingPeaks that help them analyze your data, communicate with you on a regular basis, and plan your season effectively and dynamically.
If you have any questions or would like to be matched with a Level 2 TrainingPeaks coach reach out to Kevin at kgoldberg@TrainingPeaks.com