If your device is on this list, you can use the Polar Flow Autosync to transfer files into TrainingPeaks:
Loop, Loop 2, Loop Crystal, V650, V800, M200, M400, M450, M600, A300, A360
If your device is in this list, you will export a file from Polar Precision Performance or Polar ProTrainer 5 for upload to TrainingPeaks.com:
AXN500, AXN700, CS200, CS300, CS400, CS600, CS600X, F6, F7, F11, F55, RS200, RS400, RS800, RS800sd, RS800G3, RS800CX, S410, S510, S520, S610, S610i, S625X, S710, S710i, S720i, S725, S725X, S810, S810i
If your device is in this list, you will use the Polar WebSync to export a file for upload into TrainingPeaks.com:
CS500, FA20, FT7, FT40, FT60, RCX5, RCX3, RS300X
Download/ upload options for using a Polar device with TrainingPeaks software:
- Export files from Polar Flow for upload to TrainingPeaks.com
- This method exports a single workout from the Polar Flow software as a single .tcx file, which you can then drag-and-drop import to WKO+ or upload to your TrainingPeaks.com online account by dragging and dropping it onto the calendar.
Export Files from Polar software for upload to TrainingPeaks.com, or import to WKO+
- This method exports a single workout from the Polar Software as a single .hrm file, which you can then drag-and-drop import to WKO+ or upload to your TrainingPeaks.com online account.
- First, download your Polar device to either the Polar Pro Trainer 5 or Polar Precision Performance software program. Then, find the .hrm file that the Polar software produces for each workout downloaded to it. If you have troubles locating your .hrm files, please contact Polar for further help with their software. Once you have the .hrm file, you can then upload it to TrainingPeaks.com, or import it to WKO+.
- Export files from Polar WebSync for upload to TrainingPeaks.com
- This method exports single or multiple workout files from Polar WebSync for upload to TrainingPeaks.com
Tips & Troubleshooting:
- If you are exporting files from PolarPersonalTrainer.com as .xml files they must be single workouts and will only upload to the current day.