There are several ways to upload data stored in Power Agent from your Power Beam Pro to your TrainingPeaks account: Transfer or Export your file from the Virtual Trainer software, or upload directly from your Joule Head unit.
If you are using the CycleOps Virtual Trainer Software
FIRST: Enter your TrainingPeaks username and password in Power Agent
Then Upload directly from the Virtual Training Software
- End your session in the CycleOps Virtual Trainer Software
- Open the CycleOps Power Agent software, it will say there is an activity that has not been downloaded, download to the proper user.
- Once the activity is downloaded double-click it
- Click 'Tools', 'Share Activities, and 'Upload to TrainingPeaks.com'
Or Export A .pwx File and Upload to your TrainingPeaks account
- Double-click the activity you want to export
- Click Export
- Select Activity Data
- Choose .fit as the file type
- Upload to your TP account via dragging and dropping the file directly onto your training calendar.