Upload your workout to TrainingPeaks via your iBike device or app:
- After recording your workout, upload your workout to the ISAAC software provided by iBike.
- Once your file is uploaded to ISAAC, you can export the workout as a .csv file.
- Log in to your TrainingPeaks account and upload the workout to your calendar through the quickview window.
Import your iBike workout into WKO+:
- To upload your .csv file to WKO, you can use the drag and drop method outlined here.
Export your workout from the iBike software:
- Export a .csv file from the iBike software.
- Once you have located the .csv file that you just exported, you can do either of the following:
Import your workout into WKO4:
- Upload your workout into your TrainingPeaks account via any of the above methods.
- Sync WKO4 with your TrainingPeaks account to bring the workout into WKO4.
Note: Unless using a power meter in addition to the iBike power meter, ensure that you have selected in your settings that there is no power meter so your device or app does not look for another power meter. If your app finds another power meter while on your ride without this setting selected, it will log that data instead of the power data from your device.
Please contact iBike regarding specific questions about their devices, apps, and software.