Uploading from TomTom Mysports to TrainingPeaks:
TomTom and TrainingPeaks can now be connected so that each activity you upload can be sent from the Mysports page to TrainingPeaks.
Connecting your accounts:
- Log in to your TomTom Mysports account.
- Click your name in the upper right corner to access your settings.
- Click the 'Apps and Exporting' Tab
- Scroll down to TrainingPeaks, click the '+', and click 'Log In.
- From the pop window, login to your TP account then grant TomTom permission to access your account. Note: TomTom will only be allowed to upload files to your account, they will not be able to access your account settings or your data.
- Back on the TomTom site, you will now see that your accounts are connected. Here you can pause the auto-sync or remove it entirely.
After your Mysports and TrainingPeaks accounts are connected, workouts uploaded to TomTom MySports will now automatically be synced to your TrainingPeaks account.
For questions specifically regarding your TomTom device, you can contact TomTom support.