You can upload activities recorded on TomTom GPS devices to TrainingPeaks using the TomTom Sports/TrainingPeaks automatic sync.
Uploading from TomTom Sports to TrainingPeaks:
- Log in to your TomTom Sports account.
- Click your name in the upper right corner to access your settings.
- Click the 'Apps and Exporting' Tab
- Scroll down to TrainingPeaks, click the '+', and click 'Login'.
- From the pop window, log in to your TrainingPeaks athlete account (NOT your TrainingPeaks coach account, if you have one).
- Allow TomTom permission to access your TrainingPeaks athlete account. Note: TomTom will only be allowed to upload files to your account, they will not be able to access your account settings or your data.
- Back on the TomTom site, you will now see that your accounts are connected. Here you can pause the auto-sync or remove it entirely.
After you connect TomTom Sports and TrainingPeaks, workouts you uploaded from your TomTom GPS device to TomTom MySports will automatically sync to your TrainingPeaks athlete account.
For questions specifically regarding your TomTom device, you can contact TomTom support.