You can add training plans that you've created to theTrainingPeaks store. Training plans available for sale in the TrainingPeaks store will also display on your Coach Directory Public Profile page.
To add a training plan from your library to the store:
- Open your training plan library and select this plan
- Go to the plan setting by clicking the gear icon towards the top right corner of the summary card
- In the plan settings, click on 'Publish Plan' on the left side of this window
- Set a price for this training plan
- Select the checkbox “Add to TrainingPeaks Store”
- Click 'Save' to send this training plan to our store on the website.
- TrainingPeaks.com charges a 30% commission for all plans sold on its site (including those sold through Private URLs).
- Minimum price for plans sold in the training plan store is $4.95 USD (can be any price on Private URLs)
- Dynamic plans cannot be sold in the training plan store, but can be solved on Private URLs.
- If a training plan that is event specific has past it's race date, it will be removed from the store automatically.
- A training plan must have a minimum of 7 workouts (1 week) to be published in the store.
- The training plan will have a preview in the store which includes:
- the description you've created for this plan
- a chart of the weekly duration/distance
- the description of the first 5 workouts in this plan