Basic chart navigation:
- Open charts are tabbed across the top of the upper pane.
- Click on any tab to view or modify that chart.
- To configure any chart (including linked charts in the bottom pane of a chart pack), hover over the title tab and click the down arrow that appears to bring up the chart options menu.
How to change, export, copy, or save a chart:
You can access the chart menu by clicking the down arrow on a chart's title tab. These options are available:
- CONFIGURE: Change or modify the main settings and data series for the chart.
- EXPORT: Export the chart to send to a friend.
- MAKE A COPY: Duplicate the chart to make some adjustments for a custom version.
- COPY TO CLIPBOARD: Copy the chart image or data to the clipboard and then paste into an email or document.
- SAVE CHART TO MY CHARTS: Save the chart to your Chart Picker library to use with other athletes or workouts. NOTE: A small dot appears beside the chart title when a chart has been created or changed but not yet saved to the library.