There might be times when you want to create a manual workout, such as when your device died during your workout or you forgot to bring your head unit. It's simple to create a workout, type in a description and post-workout notes, and type in basic metrics for your workout like TSS, distance, duration, etc.
To create a manual workout:
- Open WKO4.
- Navigate to your workouts (Workout Level) by double-clicking on an athlete's name in the LHE (left-hand explorer).
- Choose All Workouts in the filter box at the top of the LHE.
- Click on the + button at the bottom of the LHE. Your new workout will appear at the top of the workout list. Click on it.
- Click on the Workout Details chart.
- Fill in the details you desire.