Access your ATHLETE SETTINGS options:
- Open WKO4.
- Select Athlete Details from the chart/report top navigation bar.
- Scroll up and down as needed.
How to set FTP:
- Scroll down in the Athlete Details page as needed.
- Click the +/- button to add a new FTP setting or delete an FTP setting. A new FTP record will appear.
- Click on the new FTP number to edit the FTP.
- Click on the new date to edit the date.
How to record historical FTP data using the Power Duration Model:
- Load the Athlete Details Pack. This contains the mFTP chart in the lower pane, which shows FTP calculated by WKO4 over time.
- Set the time range in the RHE (right-hand explorer) to All Workouts.
- Make a note of the significant FTP numbers and enter them in the FTP settings in the Athlete Details top pane.