To add a workout file from a folder or from an email:
- Save the workout file on your computer where you can access it easily (we recommend the Desktop).
- Open WKO4.
- Open Finder on Mac or an Explorer window on PC.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved your file.
- With WKO4 in the background and visible, left click on the file and hold down the left click.
- Drag the file onto the WKO4 window and release the left click.
- In the import box that appears, select the name of the athlete you'd like to import the file to.
- Click Import.
- The box will disappear, and your data will be imported into WKO4 and put into your data folder.