When you first start using WKO4, it’s not necessary to do a bulk import of files from TrainingPeaks, as long as you have your data stored in your account on TrainingPeaks.com, as WKO4 will download the data automatically. It will take a little time to sync your TrainingPeaks data into WKO4; depending on the amount of data stored in TrainingPeaks, it could take a few hours.
How to set sync options for each athlete
- Open WKO4.
- Click on the desired athlete (or your own name if you are the only user) and select the Athlete Details tab.
- Click the "Edit" button by the TrainingPeaks Athlete field.
- Log in with your coach account user name and password, or with your personal user name and password if you are the only user.
- When the login is successfully, the list of available athletes will appear in the drop-down list, which initially shows "Do not sync."
- Choose Download Only, which will only pull down the data from TrainingPeaks. If you are a single user of some types, you can choose Download and Upload to sync your data both ways, both pushing up to TrainingPeaks and also downloading from TrainingPeaks.
- Close that window and then click the gear icon in the upper right corner and the WKO4 window and select "sync with TrainingPeaks.com" to initiate the sync
Note: WKO will automatically sync with TrainingPeaks until you select "Do Not Sync" for any particular athlete.