Note: This feature is no longer supported for Mac users as of June 1st, 2020. This will no longer be supported for PC users after July 31st, 2020.
When you first start using WKO4, it’s not necessary to do a bulk import of files from TrainingPeaks, as long as you have your data stored in your account on TrainingPeaks.com, as WKO4 will download the data automatically. It will take a little time to sync your TrainingPeaks data into WKO4; depending on the amount of data stored in TrainingPeaks, it could take a few hours.
How to set sync options for each athlete
- Open WKO4.
- Click on the desired athlete (or your own name if you are the only user) and select the Athlete Details tab.
- Click the "Edit" button by the TrainingPeaks Athlete field.
- Log in with your coach account user name and password, or with your personal user name and password if you are the only user.
- When the login is successfully, the list of available athletes will appear in the drop-down list, which initially shows "Do not sync."
- Choose Download Only, which will only pull down the data from TrainingPeaks. If you are a single user of some types, you can choose Download and Upload to sync your data both ways, both pushing up to TrainingPeaks and also downloading from TrainingPeaks.
- Close that window and then click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the WKO4 window and select "sync with TrainingPeaks.com" to initiate the sync.
Note: WKO will automatically sync with TrainingPeaks until you select "Do Not Sync" for any particular athlete.