Managing your FTP is critical to making sure your Training Stress Score is correct for each workout. It also determines the correct training zones for your workouts. Any time your FTP moves up or down, you should change this setting inside your Athlete Details page under the FTP setting.
To access your FTP settings:
- Open WKO4.
- Select the athlete you want in the LHE (left-hand explorer).
- Click on the Athlete Details tab at the top of the upper pane.
- Scroll down if necessary and click on FTP to expand the FTP settings history.
- Slick the + button under the list of FTP records. A new record will appear at the top called Today.
- Double-click on the word “Today” and then edit the date as you wish.
- When you have multiple time periods in your FTP history, the data from that specific date to the date of the next change will associate all the data in that time period of your ride history with that FTP. For example, look at the screenshot below. From 2/15/2015 to 3/31/2015, all data has an FTP of 260 watts associated with it. From 4/1/2015 to 4/30/2015, all data has an FTP of 265 watts associated with it. From 5/1/2015 until now, all data is associated with an FTP of 270 watts.