Choose the workout you'd like to edit.
- Open WKO4.
- Double-click the athlete's name to navigate to workout level.
- Select the desired workout.
- View or open the desired chart.
- Select a time range segment in the Right Hand Explorer (RHE) or click and drag on the chart with your mouse to select the data range you would like to be cut.
Using the cut function is typically easier to complete AFTER you zoom the data selected. To zoom to your selection, click the label of the selection on the chart (it will be either the name of a range from the Right-Hand Explorer or the word “Selection” if you simply dragged on the chart with your mouse) and then click "Zoom to selection" on the drop-down menu that appears.
Here's how to cut data:
- Once you've made the selection as instructed in #5 above, click on the label of the selection again.
- In the drop-down box that opens, select “Cut” or "Clear." Cutting the data will place it on your clipboard, able to be pasted elsewhere, and clearing the data will simply erase it.
- Click the desired channel or "All Channels."