For more information on the latest Features and Resolved Issues, please see the notes below. For releases in 2015, please see this link.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 12.7.2016
- Intervals in Workout Builder can now be set as short as 5 seconds.
- Laps & Splits header now remains visible at the top of the chart when scrolling through laps.
- Added copy/add/remove functions to structured workout builder form, since controls are not visible on the graph for very short intervals
- Fixed an issue where structured workouts could not be shared via file viewer.
- Corrected an issue in IE where the structured workout thumbnail interfered with the workout title.
- Fixed an issue that caused the titles of steps in structured workouts to not save.
- Corrected a formatting issue with workout details in the workout Quickview.
- Fixed an issue that prevented goals from being saved on events.
- Fixed an issue that prevented custom ATP period names from being saved to an athlete's ATP after being detached from a coach.
- Fixed an issue that prevented athletes from viewing a publicly shared workout in Internet Explorer.
- Corrected a problem where elevation correction changes were not saved to a workout after closing the workout.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 11.16.2016
- Introduced Workout Builder which allows athletes and coaches to create structured workouts. http://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/235164967
- Updated the event date picker with a dropdown to make it easier to access different months.
- Fixed an issue where the public link to a workout would not display the route.
- Corrected an issue where training plan workouts could not be copied and pasted.
- Fixed an issue in ATP where the CTL and TSB actuals where missing from the chart.
- Fixed multiple issue in IE where workouts could not be added and settings couldn't be updated.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 11.9.2016
- Items within a workout library can now be moved to another workout library via a dropdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where the workout description preview would hinder the ability to drag it onto the calendar.
- Corrected an error message that occurred when expanding a single value pie chart in the Dashboard.
- Fixed a workout library issue that occurred when users deleted the "My Library" workout library, causing missing workouts.
- Fixed a library naming issue that occurred when trying to create a new workout library.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 11.2.2016
- Added the ability to view a workout description by hovering over the workout in the library.
- Workouts and athletes can be moved to different libraries via a dropdown menu as well as using the drag and drop method.
- Corrected an issue with TSS auto-calculation for planned run workouts
- Fixed an issue where the library workout description tooltip would obstruct the ability to drag and reorder the library.
- Fixed a processing issue that occurred when trying to save a workout without a title to the workout library.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 10.26.2016
- ATP can now be planned by TSS and CTL.
- Individual libraries in the Workout Library can now be renamed and are arranged alphabetically.
-You can now drag and drop workouts between Workout Libraries.
- Fixed an issue where rowing was limited to a max distance of 1000km in Dashboard charts.
- Fixed an issue where some Dynamic plans had issues when being unapplied.
- Corrected an issue that prevented workouts from being copied from one workout library to another.
- Fixed an issue that caused rTSS to calculate incorrectly.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 10.19.2016
- Fixed an issue that occurred when saving goals to an event.
- Fixed an issue where the weekly summary would not correctly display custom ATP period names.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 10.12.2016
- Fixed an issue where saving a new workout to the Workout Library would prompt a "workout title already exists" error message.
- Fixed the ATP wizard to properly fit in a smaller window when the screen is resized.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 10.5.2016
- Fixed an issue where applying a deleted or unpublished training plan would cause it to reappear in the Training Plan Store.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 9.28.2016
- Corrected a visual issue when hovering over workouts in the workout library.
- Fixed an issue where a page would display the loading icon indefinitely when saving a workout to an athlete group.
- Added a "loading" status to workout libraries during the loading process.
- Expanded the size of the workout laps box when workout analyzer is opened on smaller computer screens.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 9.14.2016
- Corrected a sizing issue of the help text boxes in ATP.
- Corrected an issue where expired demo coaches were seeing a "migrate" message instead of a "trial expired" message.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 9.7.2016
- When a training plan is purchased a confirmation email will be sent to the plan's author.
- Fixed an issue where copied and pasted workouts would not not paste onto the correct date.
- Corrected a text formatting issue on the Athlete Home page when using Safari.
- Fixed an issue where the loading screen would not disappear after deleting an ATP.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 8.31.2016
- Fixed an issue in coach accounts where the CTL progress graph would not update after when switching between athletes.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was absent in ATP under certain conditions.
- Corrected a formatting issue that occurred when changing between Athlete Home and ATP.
- Fixed an issue in ATP where an event would not load when the event was selected through the event icon.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 8.24.2016
- Fixed an issue in Firefox where an ATP column header would not properly apply.
- Fixed an issue where manually entered time in zones would not save.
- Updated summary columns in post-workout notification emails.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 8.17.2016
- Corrected redirecting issues in ATP that occurred when a coach tried to refresh an athlete's ATP.
- Fixed an issue where the ATP would display old data while saving.
- Fixed an issue where the ATP would not redirect to the default ATP after being deleted.
- Corrected an issue where the ATP would not display the correct period label designated by the coach.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 8.10.2016
- Planned workout duration will now be automatically filled in when TSS and IF values are entered into a planned workout.
- Workouts can now be rearranged within a given day. How to Change Workout Order
- Fixed an issue where previously completed workouts would fail to display.
- Fixed an issue where a CTL start value entered into an ATP would not save.
- Fixed a loading issue that occurred when trying to update and save a coach profile.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 8.3.2016
- Fixed an issue where the notification icon would not display after uploading a workout that triggered a threshold change.
- Fixed an issue where Coach Profile pages would not appear if the link entered was missing the http prefix.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 7.27.2016
- Coaches can now access the currently loaded athlete’s user settings in the ATP by clicking on their name at the top of the ATP screen.
- The PMC now has Fitness, Form & Fatigue verbiage next to their corresponding acronyms.
- Fixed a chart issue in ATP caused by the user trying to edit a cell in the lower ATP table.
- Restored Dashboard settings for a few users.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 7.20.2016
- Training plans created by a coach will now appear in their coach profile.
- Adjusted the method used to add workout compliance options.
- Fixed an issue where the Dashboard was not displaying the applied charts correctly.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 7.13.2016
- Fixed an issue in the Athlete Type drop-down menu where the duathlete option was absent.
- Fixed an issue in the Advance Search box where filters were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where newly added Dashboard charts would be removed if an athlete immediately changed settings after adding the chart.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 7.7.2016
- Added the ability to directly sync workouts into TrainingPeaks automatically from a Polar Flow account.
- An athlete with a basic account can now upgrade by clicking the "Basic Edition" tag next to their name in the upper right corner.
- Added the ability for a coach to apply the current athlete settings to all other athletes in granular notifications.
- Coaches can now switch athletes by Drag and Drop when on the Dashboard or ATP (previously only possible on calendar).
- Workout Color Compliance can now be set to activate based on duration, distance, or TSS.
- Corrected a problem where total number of weeks for a training plan did not always match depending on whether you were viewing summary in training plan store or in the web app.
- Corrected a problem where some newly published training plans were not available for purchase.
- Fixed an issue where the workout QuickView was changing to a different workout after saving a workout.
- Corrected an issue that caused a long delay when opening a workout QuickView.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 6.29.2016
- Incorporated the ability to add multiple ATP events in the ATP creator without having to recalculate after adding each event.
- Improved the wording of the error message encountered when trying to upload a multi-sport file through the workout QuickView.
- Fixed issue where the Power Profile Chart showed the workout for the incorrect date range.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Add ATP' button in the ATP creator was no functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a newly created ATP event from being edited.
- Fixed an issue where deleted events on the Training Calendar would not immediately disappear upon removal.
- Updated the options accessed immediately after selecting the QuickView settings within a workout.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 6.22.2016
- Fixed an issue when creating a training plan where the date was displaying instead of having the week number that it falls on.
- Fixed an issue where the ATP information would stay the same even when switching from one athlete to another in the coach's account.
- Fixed an issue where the placeholder would appear in the incorrect location when dragging and dropping a workout on the Training Calendar.
- Fixed an issue when creating custom laps that prevented the viewing of them after switching out of the "laps" viewer.
- Resolved an issue that was duplicating usage statistics for coach accounts.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 6.15.2016
- Fixed an issue where athletes could not create a custom lap/segment within the workout.
- Fixed an issue where ATP week summary would not change when a coached toggled between different athletes
- Fixed an issue where static plans were displaying the current date during creation instead of the week number of the plan
- Fixed an issue where usage was duplicated for some coaching accounts causing an overcharge
- Fixed an issue where the drag and drop workout placeholder was not displaying correctly
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 6.8.2016
- Fixed an issue where workout Compliance Color would not update after completing workout.
- Fixed an issue where workout Compliance Color was not updating after completing a workout.
- Fixed an issue where the sport type in QuickView would not display the correct color when Compliance Color was turned off.
- Fixed an issue where a corresponding workout would not appear when clicking on a bar in Power Profile Chart.
- Fixed an issue where the Peaks Charts would not display correct peaks for certain durations.
- Fixed an issue where the Peaks Charts were missing time and distance values.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 6.1.2016
- Cleaned up Notification settings.
- Fixed an issue where the calendar day tile would not display a drag image when dragging and dropping into a new day.
- Fixed an issue where Power Profile was not displaying workout associated with current power profile.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 5.25.2016
- Coaches can now edit and save an athlete's layout settings from their coach account.
- Fixed an issue where goals would not display for an athlete after a coach switched from group view to athlete view.
- Cleaned up and enhanced the Goals feature in athlete accounts.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 5.11.2016
- Coaches can now add/edit/delete future events on applied dynamic plans.
- Coaches can apply training plan with events attached.
- Coaches can copy/paste and drag/drop events within training plans.
- Notification settings can now be adjusted to notify athletes for selected options.
- Cleaned up the coach profile layout in Coach Match.
- Adjusted the handling of search criteria in Coach Match
- Fixed an issue that coaches encountered when trying to add/edit/delete future events on applied Dynamic Plans.
- Fixed an issue where training plans would display negative days and weeks.
- Fixed an issue with the Calories by Week Dashboard chart not displaying correctly.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 5.4.2016
- Resolved an issue where the mobile and desktop sites did not display similar on screen navigation options.
- Fixed an issue where comments and descriptions could not be entered or edited while using Safari 9.
- Fixed an issue where Peak Power Chart was not displaying correct peak values.
- Fixed an issue where Ramp Rate Scale would not display the same information between the web app and the mobile app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented coaches from adding a workout to a training plan past day 5.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 4.27.2016
Coaches will now see more information about the workout within the Post Workout Notification email.
Fixed an issue where clicking a workout from the Notification Center while viewing Athlete Home, the workout would not open.
Fixed an issue where Athlete Home was not display properly when using the Safari browser.
Fixed an issue where if a Goal or Event had a log title, it was cut off instead of wrapped.
Fixed an issue where athletes and coaches were unable to delete their profile picture.
Fixed display issues for the ATP, Athlete Home, Dashboard and Calendar when accessed from Full Screen mode.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 4.6.2016
When adding a Goal, your cursor will now populate into the Description field without having to click into the Description Field.
Fixed an issue where the Peak Power Chart was not displaying properly in the TrainingPeaks Mobile App.
Fixed an issue where users on Internet Explorer 11 were unable to navigate from the Calendar/Dashboard/ATP without refreshing their browser page.
Fixed an issue where adding a tag to a workout was not saved if navigating to Expando before saving workout.
Fixed an issue where the Calendar was not loading properly without a browser refresh.
Fixed an issue where some users were receiving an error whey trying to purchase a subscription and or training plan.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 3.30.2016
Fixed an issue where coaches and athletes were unable to reset their password through the Password Reset Link.
Fixed some issues related to Daily Workout Emails not sending to Athletes.
Fixed an issue where attachments to Daily Workout Emails were not downloading or attaching properly to email.
Fixed an issue where the menu in the Workout Library was not displaying properly.
Fixed an issue where tooltips were staying open after navigating away from the Expando Graph data.
Fixed an issue where the Graph in Expando was displaying all units in Feet instead of it's respective units.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 3.16.2016
Fixed some issues with Daily Workout Emails for Athletes.
Fixed an issue where copying and pasting an event was bringing all description/comment data along with it.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 3.9.2016
New athletes signing up for Coach Match Service will now be able to sign the Athlete Waiver through the website during sign up.
Athletes and Coaches will now be directed to the workout either in the mobile app (if reading on a mobile device) or to the full sight (when using a computer) when clicking "View Workout" in the Post-Workout Notification and or Post-Comment Notification email.
Athletes and Coaches can now cut, copy and paste Event calendar tiles.
Continue to investigate and fix issues with receiving Daily Workout Email notification.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 2.10.2016
Fixed an issue where some athletes were not receiving their Daily Email Notifications.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 2.3.2016
When you purchase a training plan, you will now receive an email with more detail and in our new email layout/format.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 1.27.2016
Fixed an issue where Shift Workouts "on or after" was not working properly.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 1.20.2016
When using the Metric Note field, you can now enter over 200 characters.
Fixed an issue where using special character "<" was causing display issues in the workout description.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 1.13.2016
Fixed an issue where new athletes were not showing up in the Coach's Athlete Management Wizard immediately after creating the new account.
Fixed an issue where trying to cut and paste text from a workout description/pre-activity comments/post-activity comments was not working properly.
TrainingPeaks Release Notes 1.6.2016
Coaches on the Coach Edition subscription option will temporarily see a notice that one of their Self Paid Premium athletes is able to expire and action is needed.
Joe Friel's workout library is now the default workout library and can be removed if needed.
Fixed an issue where applying a coupon would not display the discount unless logged in.
Fixed an issue where the QuickView tips were not showing when trying to upload a device file for the first time after signing up for a new account.
Fixed an issue where using the Search function would cause the web browser to flash for a moment.
Fixed an issue where cancelling an edit on a workout was causing errors.