To add an assistant coach to your coach account, you and your assistant will each need an active paid TrainingPeaks Coach Account. If you or your assistant do not currently have a TrainingPeaks Coach account, you can sign up here.
To add an assistant coach, please submit a support request and include:
- The usernames for both accounts
- The name of who will be paying for the new account or if billing will remain separate
- Each coach account must have a valid credit card on file, or be attached to an existing billing group to be activated. Whoever pays the monthly fees for the coach account will have ownership over the account including training plans and workout libraries created on that account.
- All TrainingPeaks Coach Accounts are billed on a monthly subscription basis and accounts are billed at the end of the month for the previous month's usage.
- Each account will need to subscribe to either the Coach Edition or the Coach Edition Unlimited option.
- Billing can be combined into one group, where the Head Coach pays one bill for all assistants, or billing can be kept separate for each coach to pay their own fees.
- In the event that a head coach and assistant coach should end their business relationship, the coach who is paying the monthly subscription on the account will have first right of refusal on all athletes attached to the account.