Want to transfer your WKO4 data from one machine to another? No problem. Here's how:
- On the original machine, navigate to your Documents folder (or whatever location you have placed your WKO4 data; if you're not sure, in WKO4 click Help > Locations > Data Store to find it).
- Select the WKO4 folder, right-click, and click Copy.
- Paste the folder onto the new machine via a USB stick or a file-sharing utility like DropBox.
- Move the WKO4 folder into your Documents folder on the new machine.
- Rename this folder in some way (such as WKO4save, anything other than just WKO4).
- If you don't have WKO4 installed on the new machine yet, download the latest version of WKO4 from TrainingPeaks.
- Install the software on the new machine as a new user (don't choose either of the other options: upgrade from WKO+3 or sync with your TrainingPeaks account). You will be prompted to enter your athlete information, and there will be only one athlete displayed in the Left-Hand Explorer when the software opens.
- Once the software is open, click the gear wheel at the top right of the screen and select Preferences.
- When Preferences box opens, click the small button to the right of the DATA STORE LOCATION box and point that to the folder you pasted from the other machine and renamed (WKO4save in the example we gave above).
- Close the Preferences box. WKO4 will close.
- Reopen WKO4 (if it doesn't reopen automatically) to see all your data and activity from the other machine.
If you have any trouble with the process or have further questions, please submit a ticket. We'll be glad to help!