WKO4 for Windows Release Notes
4.0 Build 316 (2016-Aug-26)
- Added EDGE820 to list of Garmin models that support iLevels
- Improved upload iLevels to Garmin devices, eliminated unnecessary updates.
- New meanmaxfrom() and meanmaxto() functions.
- New cumsum() functions.
- Added rolling vo2max and fibertype functions.
- Beta test new expression guide (work in progress).
- New data type to enter time/duration data. For example: meanmax(power, 0:20:00)
- Added right click menu (control-click on Mac) for RHE.
- Navigate directly from meanmax charts by right clicking on the chart.
- Added new buttons for maps to zoom in, zoom out, zoom fit all, zoom fit RHE selection.
- Click and drag to pan/move maps.
- Optimized drawing on Map tab for better speed.
- Evaluate workout range start and end times as expressions.
- Fixed problem converting PZI Pace and Friel Pace levels from metric to English.
- Fixed problem automatically converting deltadistance from metric to English.
- Fixed a problem shrinking file when using Cut or Clear the end of a workout.
- Fixed a problem highlighting in the Sensor Data tab while dragging a workout selection.
- Fix Sensor Data tab follows cursor movement on charts on PC.
4.0 Build 307 (2016-Jul-27)
- Added new TTE expression.
- Added TTE to the athlete bar.
- Replaced the map server.
- Fixed problem searching for the duration of FRC/FTP iLevel.
- Fixed a problem selecting a range when using Ranges Overlap.
4.0 Build 304 (2016-Jul-1)
- Finalize new running metrics.
4.0 Build 303 (2016-Jun-24)
- Added some functions for running beta group.
4.0 Build 300 (2016-Jun-20)
- Added a new metric for athlete height.
- Shows channels on the Workout Details tab.
- Added an option to invert the X axis in charts.
- Improved speed of filter function so that some workout-level charts load faster.
- Now keeps a rolling backup of .wko4athlete and .wko4home files.
- Updated list of Garmin products.
- Tracks files already imported per device serial number to speed up importing from Garmin devices.
- Fixed a problem with X axis scale when units are either week or month.
- Fixed an intermittent crash when building charts.
- Fixed a problem importing empty files from Garmin that were not recognized as duplicates.
- Fixed a problem updating sFTP on Garmin devices that don't support iLevels.
- Fixed a problem calculating movingduration for some swim files.
- Fixed a problem with training level units when using frielpace or pzipace.
- Fixed a problem with post-workout notes while syncing.
- Fixed a problem with application freeze while checking for duplicates during sync or import.
4.0 Build 296 (2016-Jun-02)
- Fixed a bug setting the Y axis when configuring a chart, which lead to a crash.
- Fixed a problem filling-in area charts.
- Corrected the thousands separator for some regions.
- Fixed a crash on PC related to AVG anti-virus.
- Change to support Garmin iLevels.
- Show pace based VI and EF for runs without power.
- Fixed a rounding error converting a date value to a month value.
4.0 Build 287 (2016 May 16)
- New layout for the Chart Library window.
- Added a button to the Chart Library window to delete charts from My Charts.
- Added stamina to the athlete bar.
- Changed order of workout ranges in the RHE to order bests by duration, not by start time.
- Added more peak power durations to the workout level RHE.
- Give the option to overwrite charts when exporting them.
- Changed the default athlete profile photo image.
- Automatically convert between N and lbf based on preferences setting.
- Fixed a problem syncing changes to workout time from TrainingPeaks.
- Fixed a problem scaling the X axis when using Automatic Maximum.
- Fixed several crashes reported by users.
- Fixed a deadlock problem while evaluating certain expressions.
- New form of bin(data, list) function to allow a list of cut points for custom zones.
- New athleterange(from, to, expr) function.
- New workoutrange(from, to, expr) function.
- New has(string, substring) function.
- Added variables begindate, enddate, begintime, endtime, begindistance, enddistance.
4.0 Build 280 (2016 April 29)
- Native support to import TCX files using drag-and-drop.
- Filter workouts by tag name using the LHE.
- Fixed scrollbar problem on dropdown boxes.
- Fixed a problem with sizing dialog box elements on PCs with high DPI.
- Fixed report column alignment when a row has a blank text column.
- Fixed intermittent crash while navigating using the LHE.
4.0 Build 269 (2016 April 13)
- Added upload for iLevels to supported Garmin devices.
4.0 Build 266 (2016 April 8)
- Added a new Dashboard chart type.
- Added a "Tiny" option for even smaller fonts on charts (may be useful in dashboard).
- Default horizontal charts can now configure line type (Line or Area).
- Import new channels "verticaloscillation" and "stancetime" from .FIT files.
- Created shortcut names for channels per sport type. Now "power" means power for any sport type, but "bikepower" means power for only bike workouts and "runpower" means power for only run workouts. Same with "cadence", "bikecadence", "runcadence" and "rowcadence".
- Changed athlete Hero Bar to use bikepower so run power doesn't affect PD metrics.
- Fixed a problem aggregating bins for the bin() function at the athlete level,
- which sometimes would show bins out of order.
- Fixed a problem formatting numbers with some regions that use a space as a thousands separator.
4.0 Build 260 (2016 March 16)
- Fixed a localization problem when entering fractional values for weight on the Athlete Details tab.
- Fixed a problem with X axis values when doing arithmetic on the bin() function.
- Fixed a problem setting manual minimum and maximum values for Y axis scale for % units.
- Fixed a problem determining the total duration from some PWX files.
- Changed validation checks for CTL and ATL constants.
- Added a new Area chart type to the data series configuration page.
- Fixed a problem with levelfrom() and levelto() functions that caused a crash.
- Fixed a problem with dashed line types in Windows.
- Fixed a web navigation problem in on the What's New tab for Mac.
- Fixed a problem that caused the X axis to disappear sometimes after hiding a data series.
- Fixed a problem scaling the Map tab to fit all data in the selected range.
4.0 Build 255 (2016 February 29)
- Fixed a problem with the bin function (distribution charts) for intervals within a file.
- Fixed a problem showing and calculating real-time while dragging to create a selection.
- Speed up importing and syncing files.
- Fixed a problem parsing ride start times with fractional seconds in PWX file.
- Fixed missing calculation for the VAM variable.
- Fixed erroneous distance number after clearing distance on TrainingPeaks then syncing.
- Fix the TSB variable to add shift, now matching the Athlete hero bar.
- Fix problem calculating Intensity Factor for manual run workouts
- Guess sport type for devices that use FIT_SPORT_GENERIC (Fenix).
4.0 Build 251 (2016 February 17)
- Enabled editing of post-workout notes and fixed incorrect date stamp.
- Fixed a problem recognizing TrainingPeaks passwords with certain special characters.
- Fix a vulnerability while checking for new updates.
- Prevent use of main window while a dialog box is open.
- Fixed some crashes and improved stability.
4.0 Build 247 (2016 February 11)
- Improvements in speed and responsiveness when importing files and calculating charts
- Fixed a bug that gave false positive when checking if a workout is a duplicate
- Changed key validation when entering metrics
- Fixed backspace and delete key on metric data entry fields
- Tab key should move between fields on Athlete Details and Workout Details
- Fixed placeholder color on metric edit fields
- Fixed line ending problem in workout description and notes when importing files
4.0 Build 239 (2016 February 4)
- Fix problem converting month name that displayed "mmmm" instead of the name.
- Get start time for planned workouts when syncing with TrainingPeaks.
- Fixed some data input and display problems related to regional settings.
- Expression parser now always uses a dot "." as a decimal point to improve shareability of charts.
- Fixed problem with horizontal scroll on some reports.
4.0 Build 236 (2016 January 31)
- Fixed layout of Athlete Details and Workout Details for users with certain regional settings.
- Enabled cut, copy and paste for edit boxes where they were disabled.
- New feature to associate a Garmin device with an athlete. Look for checkbox on the Import From Device window, and also the Devices block on the Athlete Details tab.
4.0 Build 233 (2016 January 27)
- Initial release of WKO4 for Windows.