Every TrainingPeaks Accredited Coach has completed our accreditation process demonstrating their coaching experience and ability to use TrainingPeaks effectively to help an athlete reach their goals. Each TrainingPeaks Accredited Coach has accomplished the following:
Level 1 Accreditation
- The coach is certified through a national governing body such as USA Triathlon, British Cycling, Cycling Australia, etc.
- Has current liability insurance
- Has been using TrainingPeaks to coach their athletes for at least six months
- Has completed the Level 1 Accreditation Course and received a passing grade on the exam.
Level 2 Accreditation
- Meets all requirements of TrainingPeaks Level 1 Accreditation
- Has attended TrainingPeaks University (TPU)*
- Has provided letters of recommendation from 2 athletes that they have coached
- Has been personally interviewed by the TrainingPeaks Program Manager
All TrainingPeaks Accredited Coaches must maintain these requirements and renew their certification annually to be a TrainingPeaks Accredited Coach.
*TPU is an intensive 3-day training conducted by TrainingPeaks staff. At TPU, coaches also learn about TrainingPeaks.com, WKO, and TrainingPeaks mobile app. Each Level 2 Coach is personally trained at TPU, making them more knowledgeable in the features of TrainingPeaks that help them analyze your data, communicate with you on a regular basis, and plan your season effectively and dynamically.