Transfer your athlete training data from Today's Plan to TrainingPeaks.
Coaches, please click here for more information on transitioning from Today's Plan.
Create TrainingPeaks Athlete Account
Send Data From Today's Plan to TrainingPeaks
To automatically send your completed workout data from Today's Plan to TrainingPeaks, follow the steps below:
- Click here: https://www.trainingpeaks.com/account/todays-plan
- Select "Connect Account"
- Enter your Today's Plan credentials
- Select preferred data and then "Import"
Manually Export Data From Today's Plan
You can retrieve your data from Today's Plan by following these steps:
- Log in to your Today’s Plan account and select your name in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Account’ from the dropdown menu.
- Select the download icon in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Activity files’.
You will be sent an email with a link to download all of your files. This email will also be available from the inbox within the Today’s Plan App and Website. This link is only valid for 7 days. If the link has expired you can request the Activity Files again.
Accessing Workout Files on a Mac
- Open the downloaded folder
- Search ".fit" in the top right corner
- All .fit files will populate in the window
Accessing Workout Files on a Windows Computer
- Open File Explorer by clicking on the downloaded Today's Plan folder icon on your desktop/taskbar
- Navigate to the folder you want to search. Then in the upper right corner of the window, click on the Search Bar and type ".fit"
- You will get files matching your extension
Import Files Into TrainingPeaks
You can Drag and Drop one or multiple files from your device or computer onto your calendar. We recommend uploading ~50 files at a time for best results. The workouts will then be populated to the correct day on your TrainingPeaks athlete calendar (based on the date in the file itself).
**Please note: This process will import the information that the data files contain. Data such as workout comments, notes, metrics, and RPE ratings cannot be imported.
Add Your Coach to Your Account
To add your coach to your account you can send them a coaching invite using the instructions in this article: Connect with your Coach. Once your coach accepts the invitation you will see them attached to your account.
- You can only do this when you are logged into your account on a computer
- Your invitation will expire in 72 hours. If your coach has not accepted the request in that time frame, you (or they) need to initiate the coaching request again.
Set Up New Sync With Your Devices
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 watches, bike computers, mobile apps, and indoor training platforms, allowing you to integrate all of your workouts and data in one place. Start by connecting your favorite fitness devices and apps to your TrainingPeaks account using the list here.