Becoming a TrainingPeaks Level 2 Certified Coach has many benefits!
- Appear higher in the TrainingPeaks Coach Directory, at the top of the filtered results
- Athletes can hire you directly from your Public Coach Profile
- Discounts on Continuing Education and exclusive partner discounts
- Access to the exclusive coaches' facebook group
- Write for TrainingPeaks
- Receive a TP Certified badge to include on your coach profile, website, emails, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the Coach Match Service where our agents will help sell your services to prospective athletes
TrainingPeaks Level 2 certification requirements
- TrainingPeaks Level 1 Certified for 6 months
- Attend a TrainingPeaks University or Complete TPU Online + one other qualifying online course
- Have a nationally recognized certification in the sport(s) that you coach
- Have liability insurance. we require a minimum of $1,000,000 (USD) in coverage per coach for coaches based in the US and a minimum of $250,000 in coverage per coach for coaches located outside of the US.
- Submit two athlete letters of recommendations
- Pass a short online exam and interview
Not ready for Level 2? Learn more about TrainingPeaks Level 1 certification.