1. Activity Feed
View past and upcoming workouts, add a workout or event, or analyze a workout.
- Touch on a day to go to that day in the feed.Touch on the blue month and year to quickly choose a different month/year
- Different color dots on the day represent different workout types
- The bigger the white circle on the day the more TSS for that day.
Open the Charts dashboard to see charts showing trends over time:
- Change charts by swiping left/right
- Edit chart settings, or add a new chart, by touching the Blue Title at the top
- Workout Types: Edit the default workout type(s) to be included in charts
- Date Range: Edit the defualt date range used for charts
- Add a chart to your Dashboard
- configure settings for specific charts
- Toggle on/off
- Save a copy of your dashboard or share it with another TrainingPeaks mobile user
- Save a copy of your dashboard settings in case you get a new phone, lose your phone, etc.
Hide chart dashboard/calendar
Touch Today to go to today on the activity feed
1.5 Update Changes
Refresh the mobile app to update changes
1.6 Manage Workouts
Add/Edit/Analyze a workout by tapping on on the day.
Summary: View summary information such as completed duration and distance, averages, and maximums.
Map/Graph: View a map and graph of the workout Tap and drag to highlight a section on the graph.
- Tap the Lap icon to select recorded laps.
- Tap Settings icon to apply smoothing to the data channels, zoom in, or hide channels
Laps: View information for recorded laps, either from the device or created in TrainingPeaks.
Peaks: View charts for peak power, pace, and or heart rate.
Edit : Edit the workout including; planned, completed, TSS, add a comment, etc.
More : Share workout via social media, download attachments, or delete workouts.
Tap Add to add one of the following:
- Workout from library
- Record a workout with Wahoo
View notifications such as uploaded workout, post activity comment, or threshold notification.
3. Search calendar for past workouts
Search the titles, descriptions, and comments of past workouts.
The following can be edited in Settings:
- Profile Photo: View/upload profile photo
- Account: View/edit account information
- Metrics: Add/Remove available metrics
- Zones: View/edit thresholds and zones
- Notifications: Configure notification settings
- App Settings
- Mark workouts as public when shared
- Read blood glucose data from health app
The following can be accessed from More:
- MyFitnessPal Sync: Authorize and configure sync between TrainingPeaks and MyFitnessPal
- Rate this app: Rate the TrainingPeaks app in the store
- Log out: log out of the mobile app
- Training Plans: Apply a training plan from your library. Find more training plans in the plan store
- App Version: current app version.