Why are some of my TrainingPeaks workouts missing in WKO?
If you've noticed that some of your workouts in TrainingPeaks have not been downloaded to WKO, the first thing to try is a full sync.
When you first connect a WKO athlete to a TrainingPeaks athlete, WKO performs a full download, which means it downloads all past data and all data 30 days in the future. Once this full download is complete, subsequent downloads are performed as quick downloads of all data changes 30 days in the past and 30 days into the future.
If you'd like WKO to do another full download for a particular athlete, here's how:
- Open WKO.
- Click on the athlete’s name to open Athlete Details.
- Click the Edit button by the TrainingPeaks Athlete field.
- From the dropdown athlete list, select Do not sync.
- Click the dropdown athlete list again and re-select the TrainingPeaks athlete.
- Close that window and then click the Download icon in the upper right corner of the WKO window to start the full download.