Athlete's functional threshold power changes over time, and to ensure accuracy in training analysis, it is important to track that history. Here is how:
How to set FTP:
- Open the Athlete Details page by clicking on the athlete's name. Expand the Metrics section if necessary.
- Select the sport FTP desired to open the current list of entries for that FTP.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the history window to add a new FTP entry. A new FTP record will appear.
- Click on the new FTP number to edit the FTP.
- Click on the new date (probably set to Today) to edit the date.
How to record historical FTP data using the Power Duration Model:
- Download the sFTP History Review Dashboard here and drag it into your WKO window to open. This dashboard contains a copy of the Athlete Details page and mFTP review charts.
- Set the date range in the RHE (right-hand explorer) to All Workouts.
- Make a note of the significant FTP numbers in the lower charts and enter them in the FTP settings in the Athlete Details chart.