Editing Data In WKO5 Using The Cut And Clear Functions
- Open WKO.
- Click Workouts.
- Select the desired workout.
- View or open a dashboard with a chart displaying the data you'd like to edit.
- Select a workout range in the Right Hand Explorer (RHE) or click and drag on the chart with your mouse to select the data range you would like to be cut.
- Click on the label of the selection on the chart.
- In the drop-down box that opens, select “Cut” or "Clear." Cutting the data will place it on your clipboard, able to be pasted elsewhere, and clearing the data will simply erase it.
- Click the desired channel (or "All Channels") to clear.