Build 576 (December 17, 2020)
- Native support for Apple Silicon M1 chip.
- New sport types for Indoor Running and Trail Running.
- Fixed a problem positioning rotated text for Y axes on Windows.
- Fixed a problem scaling and labeling ticks for certain date units on X axis.
- Fixed a crash related to loading iBike csv files.
- Use the power data channel to calculate TSS for rowing sports.
- Various small fixes and performance improvements.
Build 573 (October 6, 2020)
- Fixed a problem drawing the FTP curve on the QA chart.
- Fixed a crash related to handling invalid characters in chart names.
Build 571 (September 15, 2020)
- Support for macOS Big Sur
- Improved drawing speed for charts
- Fix for PC uploading iLevels to Garmin
- Handle timeout during long downloads from TrainingPeaks
- Stability improvements and small bug fixes
Build 562 (May 30, 2020)
- Resolved a problem with expired root SSL certificate connecting to TrainingPeaks API.
Build 561 (May 4, 2020)
- Change to allow a time constant like 0:20:00 in addition to integers like 1800 as the second parameter to meanmax().
- Changed the appearance of the view name to make it look clickable.
- Fixed a problem determining time zone offset in .fit files created by Zwift.
- Added new variables "athletetags" and "workouttags".
- Fixed a problem with invalid files stuck in the Import folder.
- Changed the sum() function to allow navigation with right click on charts.
- Fixed a freeze when filtering ranges the RHE.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed a crash while downloading multiple athletes from TrainingPeaks.
Build 555 (January 15, 2020)
- Fixed a problem evaluating rolling PD curve functions when used with a sport specific variable.
- Some updates to the Expression Reference document based on feedback.
Build 553 (December 19, 2019)
- Added a new option for All Bike to hero bar sport type menu.
- Fixed a problem reading .fit files containing multiple activities.
- Improved detection of duplicates importing files.
Build 550 (November 27, 2019)
- New Indoor Bike sport type and separate FTP settings for indoor bike.
- Option to the select sport type displayed for the hero bar metrics.
- Options to set the text and background color of charts in the Chart Configuration box.
- Improvements to speed and responsiveness.
- Support for multi-sport .fit files.
- Support for optical/alternate heart rate in .fit files.
- Detect and remove power spikes.
- Updates LHE with changes to athlete/workout read status.
- Added view name and dashboard name to charts in the Chart Manager box.
- Added new expression variable unread. Can use it in LHE workout filter box.
- Added new expression variable poollength.
- Improved speed of searching charts.
- Fixed a problem importing .fit files with file extension in capitals.
- Fixed a problem with count(variable,"week") to not count zeros per Expression Reference.
- Prevent multiple instances of WKO from running at the same time on the same computer.
- Fixed scaling problem with the @vertical_oscillation variable.
- Fixed problem detecting duplicates while importing workouts.
- Other minor fixes and stability improvements.
Build 543 (September 27, 2019)
- Fixed some problems selecting and clearing sensor data at the beginning and end of a workout.
- Hooked up some missing menu options missing from the chart right click popup menu, such as Zoom Previous and Zoom Fit All.
- Fixes for charting the bin() function.
- Removed the Insights chart from the read-only part of the dashboard bar. You can add it to your dashboard as read-write chart.
- Hooked up the "-" button to delete a device from Athlete Details.
- Charts deleted by dragging off the dashboard are now placed into Chart History.
- Now remembers your selected view separately per view type (Athlete, Workout, Segment). You might have to select your preferred view again.
- Improved matching of some complicated segments.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
Build 540 (August 8, 2019)
- Set to remember sport filter selection in athlete right-hand explorer (RHE)
- Fixed chart data series popup labels menu
- Fixed a crash when viewing segments and using multi-select in RHE
- Fixed a problem highlighting tracks on map
- Fixed a problem when exiting WKO using the macOS dock popup menu
- Limit dates in the workout calendar panel to the range specified in the filter in the left-hand explorer (LHE)
- Fixed a problem with workoutrange() x values
- Fixed a problem with 1s meanmax deltatime
Build 539 (August 1, 2019)
- Fixed vertical scrollbar issue on explorer widgets
- View name now updates at the top of the hero bar upon renaming a view
- Fixed a crash closing the app while the chart config dialog is visible
- Fixed a problem validating the second parameter to ewma()
- Fixed a crash creating a new view on PC
- Fixed problem with mixing run power on hero bar PD metrics
- Now converts speed to pace on run, swim, and row workouts in workout RHE
- Fixed @rp_power alias to show power in RHE for running workouts with @rp_power
- Set to prefer power when present on run workouts for vi, ef, pwhr, etc.
- Set to preserve existing default views when installing updates
- Set keyboard focus to the first widget on dialog boxes
Build 537 (July 22, 2019)
- For a run file that has no power channel but does have a @rp_power, power and runpower use @rp_power instead
- The Create a Smart Segment menu option is correctly disabled for files with no GPS data
- Fixed a crash caused by empty .wko5segment files
- Fixed a problem picking the default view by sport type at the workout level
- Fixed a problem building a dashboard from workout level charts from WKO4 during upgrade
- Include most recent default views in build to be copied on a fresh install
- Fixed a problem that caused a different view to be selected when adding a chart or dashboard by double click