The hero bar in WKO5 is the area at the top of the WKO screen that displays the athlete's name, phenotype, Pmax, VO2max, TTE, FRC, mFTP, stamina, sFTP, weight, CTL, ATL, TSB, and ramp rate. Many of the metrics are specific to the sport type selected in the hero bar; to change the sport type shown in the hero bar, simply click the sport icon and choose the sport you'd like to display (click here for more details).
Here is how the metrics are related to sport types:
- All power-duration modeled data (Pmax, VO2max, TTE, FRC, mFTP, and Stamina) in the hero bar is based on the last 90 days of data from the selected sport type.
- The sFTP reported in the hero bar is the most recent FTP for the selected sport type set in Athlete Details (click the athlete's name to view Athlete Details).
- The weight reported in the hero bar is the most recent weight recorded in Athlete Details (click the athlete's name to view) and is not affected by sport type.
- The remaining hero bar metrics of CTL, ATL, TSB, and ramp will be affected by all workout sport types.
- When viewing a workout, the hero bar automatically displays data for the sport type of that particular workout.
If you're seeing dashes (--) instead of values in the power-duration metrics in the hero bar, there are two common reasons:
- You don't have any power data for the selected sport type in the last 90 days.
- There are bad data or data spikes within the last 90 days; click here to learn how to fix bad data in WKO5.