WKO5 regularly maintains and updates the views contained in the software, but it will not automatically replace your local views with the updates to avoid overwriting any changes you may have made to the views.
Here's how to download the most current version of any view:
- If you have made any changes to a view, preserve your changes by clicking the down arrow in the navigation bar, selecting Configure This View and renaming the view.
- Open the views manager by clicking the down arrow in the navigation bar and clicking Choose an Existing View.
- Make sure that View Library is selected in the dropdown list at the top of the view manager.
- Double-click the view you want.
- Click Overwrite when prompted.
- Close WKO5 and reopen it.