WKO users may occasionally want to work with workout data in Excel or Google Sheets, and this is simple to do. Here's how:
- Click on the desired workout in WKO.
- Open a chart or report with the desired data channels and/or expressions you want to export, or create one.
- Click the desired range of the workout in the Right-Hand Explorer (such as Entire Workout, a certain lap, a selection dragged on a chart, a peak power range, etc.).
- Click the down arrow in the chart title bar and click Copy to Clipboard. Alternatiavely, right-click the workout range in the Right-Hand Explorer and select Copy, then choose the channel or data series you wish to copy.
- Open Excel or Google Sheets and paste the copied report into a new spreadsheet.
- You can now run standard Excel calculations with the copied data.
Step 1: Create a report with the desired data
Step 2: Copy the report to the clipboard
Step 3: Paste the copied data into Excel or Google Sheets
You can use this process to verify the calculations within WKO. For example, if you want to check the average power of a workout or portion of a workout, create a report with one data series -- power -- and paste it into Excel, then run an Excel average of all the pasted values.