There are several ways you can upload your workout files to your TrainingPeaks account.
- Within the workout quick view window in TrainingPeaks
- This option takes a few more steps, but is a good option if you want to make sure that your completed workout file pairs with the correct planned workout on your calendar. (For example - if you have a bike commute and a bike workout planned on the same day, or a morning run and an afternoon run)
- By dragging and dropping the file onto your TrainingPeaks calendar
- This option is a little quicker and is good if you have 1 workout per day, or 2 workouts of different types (A swim and a run).
To upload workout files directly to a planned workout on your TrainingPeaks calendar:
- Click on the planned workout on your TrainingPeaks calendar that you'd like to upload your workout file to. (Or click the "+" button on the calendar day to create a new workout to upload to.)
- Within this workout quick view window, click the "Upload" button at the top right.
- A finder/browser window will open. Browse your computer for the desired workout file. Please note that your device must be plugged into your computer or the workout files must be saved locally on your computer.
To upload workout files by drag and drop:
If you aren't worried about the completed workout file being paired with the wrong planned workout you can just drag the file from wherever it is saved and drop it onto your TrainingPeaks calendar and it will land on the correct day and pair with any planned workout of the same type (swim, bike, run) on that day. (Note - strength workouts in .fit format will not automatically pair with planned strength workouts so they should be manually uploaded to the correct planned workout.)
For more information about uploading with drag and drop please visit this help page.
For help importing files into WKO, click here for instructions.