All Refunds require that you submit a ticket. You can do so here: https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
TrainingPeaks Athlete Edition
- Within the first 7 days of your initial subscription purchase or the renewal of an existing subscription, should you decide you want to cancel your paid subscription for any reason, we will refund you 100% of your LAST payment.
- If after 7 days and up to 45 days after your initial or renewed paid subscription should you decide you want to cancel for any reason, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount based on your unused subscription.
- After 45 days, there will be no refunds given.
TrainingPeaks iOS Mobile Subscriptions
- If your TrainingPeaks athlete subscription was purchased through the Apple Store you must request a refund through the Apple Store. Apple operates its own marketplace and we have no control over funds collected through their portal. Instructions to get a refund through Apple are found here.
TrainingPeaks Coach Edition
- Within the first 7 days from the time of purchase should you request to close your account for any reason, we will honor that request and refund you 100% of your initial purchase price.
- After 7 days, there will be no refunds given. You may close your account at any time and not incur any future billing.
TrainingPeaks Training Plans
- For the protection of the author’s intellectual property TrainingPeaks reserves the right to deny or approve refund requests on a case by case basis. In order to be considered for refund, a written request must be made to http://help.trainingpeaks.com/anonymous_requests/new within 24 hours of the purchase being made along with a detailed explanation of the refund request. Requests will then be assessed on a case by case basis at that point.
- For any reason during your first 7 days from the time of product activation should you decide that the product does not suit your needs, we will provide a full refund provided your copy of software has been deactivated on ALL computers.
- Note: you can run WKO concurrently on 2 different computers of the same operating system (Mac OS or Windows) with the same license code. Additional computers or different operating systems require an additional license.