What You Get as a Coach in the Coach Match Program
- All the benefits of Level 1 & Level 2
- Appear higher in the TrainingPeaks Coach Search at the top of the filtered results
- Exclusive Partner discounts and discounts on Continuing Education
- Receive a TP Level 2 Accredited badge that is included on your coach profile. You can also use these images on your website and/or emails.
- Access to coaching tips & coaching business acumen
- Participation in our Coach Match Program
- You will be added to our limited directory of coaches and sent leads of athletes that fill out our Coach Match Questionnaire that match your skills as a coach and their needs as an athlete . This is access/exposure to leads that you may not have connected with normally!
- Athletes can hire you directly from your Public Coach Profile
- Exclusive access to the Coach Match Program Facebook Collaborative Group
- Network with other Coach Match Coaches
- Additional deals/discounts
- Live informational Zoom Room sessions with knowledgeable guest speakers along with access to previously recorded Zoom sessions
- Opportunities to network with athletes through our Pain Cave Facebook group
How to Become a Coach in the Coach Match Program
The Coach Match Program is an Application process. You will not be eligible to apply unless you have been a TrainingPeaks Level 2 Accredited coach for at least 3 months. Contact the Coach Match Team when you are ready to apply and we will send you the link to the application. Simply submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the Coach Match Program. Your information will be reviewed by our team and you will be notified of acceptance or rejection within a few weeks after an application has been submitted.
How To Stay a Coach in the Coach Match Program
- You will be required to renew your Level 2 status in order to remain in the Coach Match Program every year. The cost to renew your TrainingPeaks Level 2 Accreditation will be $30. You will be required to fill out our annual application.