What You Get With Level 2 Accreditation
- All the benefits of Level 1
- Appear higher in the TrainingPeaks Coach Search at the top of the filtered results
- Exclusive Partner discounts and discounts on Continuing Education
- Opportunities to write for the TrainingPeaks Blog
- Receive a TP Level 2 Accredited badge that is included on your coach profile. You can also use these images on your website and/or emails.
- Access to coaching tips & coaching business acumen
- Additional Partner and Continuing Education discounts in excess of the ones you receive with Level 1
- Opportunity to apply for Coach Match Program after 3 months of being Level 2 Accredited
TrainingPeaks Level 2 Accreditation requirements
- Level 1 Accredited for at least 3 months
- Have a nationally recognized certification in the sport that you coach
- Take the TrainingPeaks Advanced Essentials Course
- Apply for Level 2 and await your approval
How To Stay Level 2 Accredited
- You will be required to renew your Level 2 status every calendar year in April. The cost to renew will be $50. You will be sent a link with the required steps in order to maintain Level 2 status.
- If you have been Level 2 for at least 3 months, you are eligible to apply for the Coach Match Program.