To export from Garmin Connect™, first make sure you have uploaded the file into Garmin Connect™.
- Navigate to Activities by clicking on the Menu icon
- In the Activity List screen, click on the Activity to be exported
- Once the Activity is pulled up, click on the Gear icon
- Under the Gear icon, select Export Original
- The original file may be compressed in a folder. You can open that folder to access the .fit or .fit.gz file inside to upload directly to TrainingPeaks. For most activity types you may also use the .tcx file. For swimming workouts we recommend the original file.
*Please note that you can only export one activity at a time from Garmin Connect™ using this method. Also, check out the Garmin AutoSync to connect your Garmin Connect™ account to your TrainingPeaks account.