This is a partial list of common compatible devices and is subject to change based on changes in devices or software by the manufacturers. (Please click the links below for more specific information, instructions, and limitations per manufacturer and device model)
For a list of common mobile apps and software that are compatible with TrainingPeaks, please see our compatible applications page.
Any device or app that can create a compatible file type (.fit, .tcx, or .pwx) can also be manually uploaded to TrainingPeaks.
- The easiest way to upload a workout from your Garmin device is to use the Garmin Connect autosync
Polar Device and Polar Flow
- All modern Polar devices can sync to TrainingPeaks using the Polar Flow autosync
- Any device that will upload to MovesCount can also have workouts sent from Movescount to TrainingPeaks
Wahoo ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT
- Set your workouts to automatically upload to TrainingPeaks from your Wahoo ELEMNT
- The easiest way to upload from your Cyclops or Powertap device is with their PowerAgent software
- Automatically sync from MySports
- Most Timex devices require Device Agent to download workouts from the device. Device Agent has been retired and is no longer supported, but if you have it installed already you may still be able to use to save workout files to your computer and then manually upload them to TrainingPeaks.
- The Run Trainer 2.0 is a mass storage device - when it is plugged into your computer it will mount as a drive and you can access your workout files directly from the device to upload them to TrainingPeaks.
Don't have a device? Check out our TrainingPeaks Store.
Are you a device manufacturer with a downloadable product? We want you to be TrainingPeaks compatible! Use our simple API to build in "Upload to TrainingPeaks" functionality and give your users instant access to TrainingPeaks. Please contact us for more information.