Device Agent will be Retired on November 1st, 2016
For users current using Device Agent to upload their workouts - please see this article for more information and specific instructions for alternatives on how to upload your workout to TrainingPeaks.
Below is a list of Devices that are currently compatible with TrainingPeaks Athlete Edition and/or WKO software.
Note: This list is subject to change based on changes in devices or software by the manufacturers. (Please click the links below for more specific information, instructions, and limitations per manufacturer and device model)
For a list of known applications and software that are compatible with TrainingPeaks, please see our compatible applications page.
- The easiest way to upload a workout from your Garmin device is to use the Garmin Connect autosync
- Any device that will upload to Moves Count should transfer to TrainingPeaks, as explained here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204069974
- The easiest way to upload from your Cyclops or Powertap device is with their PowerAgent software
- Most Timex devices require Device Agent to download workouts from the device. Device Agent has been retired and is no longer supported, but if you have it installed already you may still be able to use to save workout files to your computer and then manually upload them to TrainingPeaks.
- The Run Trainer 2.0 is a mass storage device - when it is plugged into your computer it will mount as a drive and you can access your workout files directly from the device to upload them to TrainingPeaks.
Also: NetAthlong, Finis, Freemotion, Magellan, TomTom
Don't have a device? Check out our TrainingPeaks Store.
Are you a device manufacturer with a downloadable product? We want you to be TrainingPeaks compatible! Use our simple API to build in "Upload to TrainingPeaks" functionality and give your users instant access to TrainingPeaks. Please contact us for more information.