You can connect your Coros app to TrainingPeaks for seamless file syncing.
How to Connect Coros and TrainingPeaks
- Open your Coros app
- Click the 3rd icon on the bottom of your mobile device
- Click '3rd Party Apps'
- Click 'TrainingPeaks'
- Enter your TrainingPeaks athlete (coach will not work) login credentials. If you cannot remember your credentials reset your login information here.
- Click 'Allow' when prompted
- If successful, a pop-up window will momentarily appear saying 'Connection successful'.
Upload TrainingPeaks Structured Workouts to Coros
TrainingPeaks Structured workouts can be uploaded to your Coros device.
- Update your COROS app to the latest version.
- Disconnect and reconnect your TrainingPeaks athlete account (NOT your TrainingPeaks coaching account) on your COROS app > Profile page > 3rd Party Apps > TrainingPeaks after the app update.
- TrainingPeaks Training Plan will show up on the COROS app > Profile page > Training Plan section within a few minutes if you have a valid plan/workouts in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- If you have made changes to your TrainingPeaks calendar, manually sync the changes to your COROS app via the top-right icon with the TrainingPeaks plan section.
- Tap Start Training Plan to send the plan to your COROS watch.
- Every time the watch syncs with the COROS app, it will receive the updated training plan from your TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Coros will pull TrainingPeaks Structured Workouts for the next 7 days in your TrainingPeaks calendar (including today).
- Only TrainingPeaks structured workouts will upload to the Coros app, not regular workouts with a text description.
- Coros currently supports structured run, bike, swim, and strength workouts. Other structured workout types will not upload to your Coros device.
- The Coros/TrainingPeaks sync is not historical. Activities you complete after successfully connecting Coros and TrainingPeaks will sync automatically to your TrainingPeaks athlete account.
- To disconnect the Coros/TrainingPeaks connection repeat the Steps 1-4 above but click 'disconnect' when the TrainingPeaks page appears.