You can manage your Alters and Notifications on the TrainingPeaks mobile app.
Alert/Notification Management on iOS (Athlete)
Click to Enlarge
- Open the TrainingPeaks Mobile App on your Apple Phone
- Click the "More" tab on the bottom right of your screen.
- Select Notifications. If you want all alerts/notifications on, you can click this radio button and it will enable all notifications. If you want to refine your alerts/notifications, proceed to the next step.
- The settings page appears. To enable an alert/notification, click the radio button so that it turns blue. To turn it off, click the radio button again so it turns grey.
- Alerts/notifications, with the exception of threshold notifications, are a TrainingPeaks Premium athlete feature.
- To receive email correspondence from TrainingPeaks, your email must be verified. If you have not yet done so, check the inbox of the email you entered for TrainingPeaks and search for 'verification'. Confirm your email with the embedded link.
Alert/Notification Management on Android (Athlete)
Click to enlarge
- Open the TrainingPeaks Mobile App on your Android phone.
- From the Home screen, click the "🔔" icon on the top right.
- Click the "⚙️" icon on the top right.
- Check all alerts/notifications you want to enable. Uncheck all you don't.
- To access further settings, click the "☰" icon on the top left of the Home screen.
- A pane appears. Click "Settings"
- Click account.
- Scroll down to manage email notifications.