You can add metrics, workouts, and events on the TrainingPeaks mobile app.
Add a Metric
- From the Calendar view, click the "+" icon.
- Choose Metric from the options.
- The metric card appears. Add your metric.
- When finished, click 'Add'.
- The metric appears in the TrainingPeaks calendar feed.
Please note if you don't see a field to input the desired metric, you can customize this from within the TrainingPeaks mobile app.
Add a Workout
- From the Calendar view, click the large "+" icon on the bottom right.
- Click "workout" (If you just choose workout, TrainingPeaks will add the workout to today's date. Click the small "+" icon on another day to add a workout to a different day).
- Choose a workout type
- Name the workout
- Set a workout duration.
- Add any other planned workout presets you desire.
- Click "Add" on the top right of the workout card.
- The workout appears on the chosen day.
Add a Workout using a library
If you have a workout library populated with workouts you can add a workout from your libraries on any day you choose.
- From the calendar view, click the "+" icon on the day to which you'd like to add a workout.
- A menu appears. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Workout Library."
- Scroll through your libraries and click the library that contains the workout.
- From within the library, click the workout.
- The workout adds to the specified day on your TrainingPeaks calendar.
Add an Event
- From the "Home" view, click the "+" icon to the right of the Events header.
- Name your Event.
- Choose a date for your Event with the date picker.
- Choose the Event type.
- Click "Add".