The TrainingPeaks dual calendar allows TrainingPeaks coaches to easily compare and plan for athletes side by side or place two Training Plans or an athlete and a Training Plan side by side.
Enabling the Dual Calendar
- Select the Calendar view tab
- On the top right, click the dual calendar icon.
- A blank calendar appears adjacent to your open calendar.
- Drag another TrainingPeaks athlete, athlete group, or training plan into the blank calendar.
- The athlete, athlete group, or training plan will load adjacent.
Dual Calendar Uses
A TrainingPeaks coach can use the dual calendar to:
- Copy workouts from one athlete to another.
- Copy a training plan from the training plan to the athlete.
- Copy an athlete's workouts from the athlete calendar to the training plan.
- Add workouts from a training plan or another athlete to all athletes in an athlete group.
- Copy part or all of the workouts from one training plan to another training plan.
- Load the same athlete account in both calendars to compare the athlete's training over different time periods.