You can share your TrainingPeaks Coach workout library with another TrainingPeaks coach account.
How to share your TrainingPeaks workout library
- Log in to your TrainingPeaks coach account.
- From the calendar view, open the workout library.
- Find the workout folder you'd like to share with another TrainingPeaks coach or athlete account.
- Click the ham icon. A drop-down menu appears with an option to share.
- Enter the email associated with the TrainingPeaks coach or athlete account.
- Confirm the workout library share.
- The shared workout library will be labeled by default with the name of the library with the shared coach's name in parenthesis.
- The shared coach/athlete cannot edit the workouts in the shared workout folder within the workout folder. However, if the coach/athlete can modify the shared workouts within the workout folder as follows:
- Create a new workout folder within their workout library and drag and drop all the workouts from the shared workout folder into the new folder.
- Add workouts from the shared workout folder onto a TrainingPeaks athlete calendar and then modify the workout there.
- To unshare a workout folder, the coach must click the hamburger icon on the shared workout folder and click 'unshare'.
- A coach cannot share their entire workout library at once; a coach can only share workout folders within their workout library.