Threshold Notification Options can be found in your individual Athlete User Settings.
- Select a client from Athlete Library and click the 'gear' icon.
- Click the 'Zones' tab on the left, scroll down to the bottom.
- Here you'll be able to manage how both you and your athlete are notified of Threshold improvements
Threshold Notifications OFF
- You will NOT receive any email notification(s) on threshold improvements made by this client
- Threshold improvement values will NOT be auto-applied to this client
- 'Off' is the default setting for Coach and Athlete, unless changed
Threshold Notifications ON
Select 'On' to turn on this feature.
- If you only select: 'Notify me of athlete's suggested threshold changes via email': you will get an email notification, but NO changes will be made to the client's threshold
- If you only select: 'Automatically apply new threshold' (Premium client feature only): the detected threshold improvement value will automatically apply in client's account
- If you select both: you will receive an email notification regarding the client's threshold improvement, AND the value will apply to the client's account
- The settings in the Athlete column will behave the same, but the threshold improvement notification emails will be sent to the client
What do clients see regarding Threshold Notifications?
- Your Premium clients do NOT see Threshold Notification Options anywhere in their account, although you can turn ON the email notifications on their behalf (as described in above screenshot, right column)
- Your clients that have self-paid Premium accounts DO see Threshold Notification Options in their account, although as thier coach, you can turn ON/Off the email notifications on their behalf (as described in above screenshot, right column)
- Your Basic clients do NOT see Threshold Notification Options in their account, although as their coach, you can turn ON/Off the email notifications and/or on their behalf (as described in above screenshot, right column)
As a coach, how do I set-up my client's threshold and training zones? Learn more here.