If you've created a training plan, you can publish them to the TrainingPeaks Training Plan Store. Training plans available for sale in the Training Plan Store will also display on your Coach Directory Public Profile page.
Publishing your Plan to the Training Plan Store
- Go to the plan settings by clicking the gear icon towards the top right corner of the summary card
- In the Plan Details page, describe your plan in the 'Summary' section.
- Under 'Sport Type', choose the Primary Sport, Subtype, and select a Plan Level - either 'Beginner', 'Intermediate' or 'Advanced'. Important - If you do not choose a level, the plan will not appear in search results for athletes that choose to filter by these questions. Read below for complete documentation of plan filtering.
- In the plan Settings, click on 'Publish Plan' on the left side of this window
- Set a price for this training plan
- Select the checkbox “Add to Training Plan Store”
- Click 'Save' to publish this training plan to the TrainingPeaks Training Plan Store on the website.
- TrainingPeaks.com charges a 30% commission for all plans sold in the Training Plan Store (including those sold through Private URLs).
- The minimum price for plans sold in the Training Plan Store is $4.95 USD (can be any price on Private URLs)
- Dynamic plans cannot be sold in the Training Plan Store but can be sold on Private URLs.
- If a training plan that is event specific has passed its race date, it will be removed from the Training Plan Store automatically.
- A training plan must have a minimum of 7 workouts (1 week) to be published in the store.
- A plan must have 60% of its workouts built with the Structured Workout Builder in order to be indicated as a structured plan
- A training plan will have a preview in the store which includes:
- The description you've created for this plan
- A chart of the weekly duration/distance
- The description of the first 5 workouts in this plan
How Training Plan Filtering Affects Search Results
Athletes receive better-personalized training plan results when they choose their current training level. In order for a plan to be surfaced in search results, the training plan author must choose a level (beginner, intermediate, or advanced) for the plan.
If the plan author chooses multiple levels, the filtering system uses the lowest level chosen. For example, if an athlete self-selects as an 'advanced', they will not be shown training plans check as 'beginner' or 'intermediate' - they will only see plans with the 'advanced' tag. We recommend choosing one level.
We use the following mapping logic for our filters for athletes who answer both questions "How often have you done this type of event?" and "How many days do you currently train?":