With a TrainingPeaks Coach account, you are able to share your athletes to another coach account
Here's how to share an athlete
- Open your athlete library by clicking on this icon to the left of your calendar.
- Click on the athlete that you would like to share.
- Click on the share icon (as show below).
- Type in the email of the coach that you would like to share this athlete's account with and 'Submit' (as show below).
- This coach will receive a 'Request to accept shared client' email that contains the URL to complete this share.
- If an athlete has been shared to your coach account, you do not have the ability to upgrade this athlete from a basic edition account to a premium athlete account. Only the attached coach may do this.
- Alternatively, you do not have the ability to downgrade a shared athlete from a coach-paid premium athlete account to a basic edition account. Again, only the attached coach may do this.
- Athletes cannot be shared to another athlete account. If you are receiving a message that states "You must be logged in to a valid coach account to accept this request", please log out of your TrainingPeaks account, click on the emailed URL again, and then login to your coach account.
- You can accept any number of shared athletes at no additional cost
- To remove a shared athlete from your coach account see this Help page.