With your coach account you have the ability to create training plans. These plans can be be both shared to other coaches or athletes, or applied to your attached athletes calendars.
Here's how to create a new training plan
- Open the training plan library by clicking on this icon to the left of your calendar
- Click on the '+' icon
- Type in the name of this training plan and choose whether you'd like to make it Dynamic or not, then click on 'Next'
- Click on 'Create Plan' and it will automatically be loaded to your TrainingPeaks calendar (as shown below).
- You can now begin to add workouts to this training plan by dragging them onto the calendar from your workout library or by clicking on the '+' on any given day to create new workouts from scratch.
- Please Note: If the plan has been marked 'Dynamic', the date that you add a workout to on the calendar will be the actual date of the workout on the athlete calendar.
To access advanced details for your training plan, click on the training plan in the library and then the settings icon at the top right corner of the training plan summary card
- You are able to publish your training plan to the TrainingPeaks store. Click HERE to learn how.
- You are able to create a web page that you can add your training plan to. Click HERE to learn how.
You can create discount coupon codes for training plans you wish to sell.
- You can manage who your training plan has been applied/shared to.